Recent content by kkroglen

1. K

Character upper body isn't aligned with the lower body when on a moving platform

Yes, as I mentioned, I removed the smoothed bones array and character is not stretched on moving platforms. I was trying to understand then, what is the purpose if the smoothed bones.
  2. K

Character upper body isn't aligned with the lower body when on a moving platform

Once I removed the smoothed bones, the character is not stretching on the Z-axis rotating platform. Can you explain what is the purpose of the smoothed bones array?
  3. K

I have the same It's not reproducing in the demo scene. I am using the same rig/animator/avatar. the smoothed bones are the same as the Nolan character from the demo scene.
  4. K

What I experienced is not the same scenario. My character only stretches when walking/running on a z-axis rotating moving platform. When running on a static platform, the character is not stretched and looks ok.
  5. K

A third person Nolan character agent upper body is not aligned with its lower body when the agent is seeking towards the target point on a moving platform. The moving platform is rotating around the Z-axis between -20 and +20 degrees. I've attached the moving platform configuration and a...
  6. K

Behavior Tree doesn't work when run in a windows executable

I have a basic character controller agent which is running a behavior tree (running towards a target, crouching when about to hit a high beam, jumping above obstacles). The tree works totally fine in the editor. But when I build windows executable and run it, the AI character doesn't behave...
  7. K

Speed Change Ability is not working

I constructed a very basic behavior tree where the character agent is moving towards a target. Once it is within a certain distance, it should start running by triggering the startstopactivity (speedhchange) and continuing seeking towards the target. The left selector is set with conditional...