Recent content by jnbbender

1. jnbbender

Turn rate -- how to force AI to make gradual sweeping turns, rather than pivoting in place?

Unity Learn has some good tutorials. This is a video from their AI lesson dealing with waypoints but it answers your question. https://learn.unity.com/tutorial/following-a-circuit?uv=2019.3&courseId=5dd851beedbc2a1bf7b72bed&projectId=5e0b6dd4edbc2a00200e3641#
  2. jnbbender

Cannot perform a simple setup with a weapon

Using Unity 2019.2.11 I am able to perform a simple character setup (walk, jump, run, etc.). But while following along with your weapon setup video () I am unable to setup a successful weapon. Meaning, the weapon appears to be parented to the character but MANY meters away. When I do manage...
  3. jnbbender

UFPS key mappings are not setup on fresh import

I have attempted this with 2018, 2019.2.4 & 2019.2.11. Every time I use a blank project and perform an import of UFPS, open the demo scene and all I can do is WASD and Right Click. The console displays a TON of missing mappings. Help?
  4. jnbbender

Problems with Camera Setup, Item Types, etc.

I just purchased UFPS 2 and performed a clean import. I have my character and when I watch the instructional videos UFPS2 Getting Started I have a number of issues. First, when simply setting up the camera there is no profile option other than (None). Second, a new Item Type does not show up...