Recent content by IndieDragoness

1. IndieDragoness

The Dragoness: Burden

There's some stuff that's a little more fun than a menu test in here, but that's the primary focus. :)
  2. IndieDragoness

Created a Tutorial for Behavior Designer + Bolt Visual Scripting

Oh dear, there was Bolt integration already; At least it was a good learning experience then :LOL: Feel free to use / link if it's helpful! I'd be happy if it helped some folks out, and I'm also happy to update it if needed
  3. IndieDragoness

Because it's not easy to find, I just added an example of how to reference Bolt Lists and assign them to Behavior Designer Lists: myBehaviorTreeGameobjectList.Value = ((IEnumerable)Variables.Object(objectWithVariables).Get("myBoltGameobjectList")).Cast<GameObject>().ToList(); Feel free to...
  4. IndieDragoness

Hi folks! I created a tutorial for integrating Bolt Visual Scripting and Behavior Designer, along with a simple script. The script creates a new Custom Action Task available in the Behavior Tree that (with a little customization on your part) lets you: Set Bolt variables using Behavior...
  5. IndieDragoness

Update 7/22/2020: First bit of actual playability has been reached! Setup a generic 'Entity' that can be customized to fit any humanoid faction; Each entity has a block of stats that describe it, from 'Health' to 'Faction'. Each entity seeks out targets within its detection range that are...
  6. IndieDragoness

Demonstration of A.I. enemy progress (Using Behavior Designer): 1) Enemy wanders when there's no target 2) Enemy has a detection range for enemies (in this case the player dragon) 3) When detecting enemy, seeks them out 4) When in range, uses weapon The way I set this up can be used for ranged...
  7. IndieDragoness

Thanks! One option I was looking at was Mercuna for instance, which could create a 3D map of 'Flyable area and pathfinding' for moving in the Air. At the moment, the Dragon shown is being controlled by the Player: Alternatively, steering behavors. At the moment I haven't gotten flight A.I...
  8. IndieDragoness

Hi! I'm 'IndieDragoness' and I figured I would post my WIP stuff here. I'm using a lot of custom tasks in Behavior designer to organize my codebase and it's really helping me visualize how everything is working. I'm a very visual learner/operator and being able to do that has actually helped me...