Recent content by imagee

1. I

Player gets stuck in colliders

Just finished creating a new character, took some time but all the collisions are working great now (y)
  2. I

Ok thanks I will try a fresh character. Any idea of when v3 is out?
  3. I

I don't think so, Im prettty sure the way I got my character I I ended up exporting the Nolan rig an then skinning my mesh to it, and then swapping out the fbx
  4. I

the character can still rotate and move its legs, but cant move and then it teleports down through the collider
  5. I

thanks for your help. the collider layer looks fine and there isn't any overlapping meshes. Everything works fine in the demo, and even when I add my scene geometry to the demo, it works fine. I'm thinking there has to be something wrong with my character setup
  6. I

I'm having a recurring problem where if a player walks into a corner, wall, sharp object, low overhang ETC, the player gets stuck. No matter how much they move jump rotate the character cant get away from the collider, and then after about 5 seconds the player teleports 10ft downwards. I've...
  7. I

Paid Work Requests

I'm looking for a freelance developer I can hire throughout the next year who's comfortable with UCC. Hourly rate is flexible. Please contact me scbaltay@gmail.com