Recent content by Hitsu San Design

1. H

Item Definition Filter

I must admit i had no idea, it would be impossible to figure out the smart commands unless you specifically read that part of the documentation. Some tooltip suggestion maybe would help improve the uix, thanks!
  2. H

Item Definition Filter

Here's you you can improve inventory system by a lot, Item Categories driven Item Definitions FILTERS. And then on top of that have A-Z or Entry Number orders. I mean this should already been a thing if you actually wanted to make a proper Inventory System that can be used in a professional...
  3. H

Problem with the equipment ui manager

Not as much as a bug report, but more of a complain regarding the workflow of the equipment manager in the Ui Manager. Bellow we see the different item view slots we can define, but we dont see anywhere any tab that allows us to properly define the categories in each slot with ease, one must...
  4. H

How to create an item shape slot grid collection?

Lets assume an example with the default item slot grid collection, with this we define different item view slots in the ui, and we link them to our collection and based on each defined category in the ItemSlotSet we check if an item can be dragged or placed in either of these spots. Mask => Top...
  5. H

Item View Slot Cursor Manager: Make The Drag Begin From Cursor Position.

Hello and good evening, As i further progress into the development of my inventory system i came along one issue, and that is when i start dragging an item view, the item view thats spawned in order to move has to be where i started dragging and not always at the same position. Example: If i...
  6. H

How To Create An Item View Listener?

Hello and good evening, I am trying to put together an event listener that can filter out items based on the Item view slot they have been added and ofcourse their Collection, per example lets pick "c_Inventory_OnAdd_ItemInfo_ItemStack". The issue with the aforementioned event is the fact...
  7. H

A* Movement Pack issue (many)

Thank you for your support! If i find anything else I'll let you know.
  8. H

Just close the AI agent inside 4 walls and give it a good range and you'll see how many targets will fall outside bounds, that's the bias towards walls the A* documentation is mentioning. What's worse is that you forgot to snap the points to the nearest node so the wander node can't return a...
  9. H

I'm using wander for this test cause it's one of the simplest locomotion behavior. I can see why you say it should retry if the destination is invalid cause I've read your code but I'm telling you it doesn't, the condition you use to check it always returns true whether your agent can reach the...
  10. H

So... if you get the nearest node to a target position isn't this always be true? protected bool SamplePosition(Vector3 position) { return AstarPath.active.GetNearest(position).node.Walkable; }
  11. H

Raycasting may help but also finding the navmesh cell height and simply setting it to the target. I will test on this later on during the day. Also maybe have a look at how the A* algorithm finds path in the method 5 breadth-first pattern, I have a feeling that would be the right way to navigate...
  12. H

There's many, like wrong height for a target point, outside navmesh target point selection. Just these two are enough to break the AI completely. The first one makes the agent walk in circles trying to catch a point that's not close enough to trigger the stop task while the second one makes the...
  13. H

Hi, I've been having issues with the A* Pathfinder movement pack addon, there seems to be many issues with it. The worse one is that it doesn't seem to be able to pick the right nodes position... the code is just wrong and it breaks the AI behavior from the very first attempt. The same exact...
  14. H

Unity 2021.1 Conflicts With Visual Scripting And UIS [ Antlr3 - NCalc ]

Awesome to hear that! And thanks for the workaround in the meantime, I was definitely skipping at least one step, that's why I couldn't make it work ^^
  15. H

Unity 2021.1 Conflicts With Visual Scripting And UIS [ Antlr3 - NCalc ]

I think you'd have to anticipate the refactor asap cause when the asset is not compatible with Unity itself it's not a good look Can you please explain step by step how to do this? I couldn't do it myself ^^