Recent content by drewradley

1. D

Damage for MagicItem/MagicProjectile?

Where can I adjust the damage being done magic projectiles? I've been searching for a while now and can't seem to find anywhere to change the damage on either the MagicItem.cs or MagicProjectile.cs scripts. I've looked through the inspector fields as well as in the scripts and just can't find...
  2. D

Missing Allow Equipped Slots from Item Equip Verifier

Not sure best place for this since I am using both the ultimate inventory and the agility add-on. Anyway, trying to get the agility pack to work with the new inventory asset and having trouble when it tries to Unequip the current weapon. The Allow Equipped Slots check boxes don't show up in the...
  3. D

Change camera state on item?

I set up a new weapon and want it to use the AimAssaultRifle camera state but it uses the Zoom state and I can't seem to figure out how to change that. How do I change that? I looked over the demo player, read up on the state system and all that but still cannot find where to change what camera...
  4. D

Won't reload when there is small amount of ammo

Thanks! I'll take a closer look at the dual pistols.
  5. D

I think I understand. So let's say I have three pistols that all use 9mm ammo. I would need to set each of them up with, let's call it 9mmA, 9mmB, and 9mmC. Then I would have to do some script magic to make sure when I picked up 10 9mmA rounds it would add 10 to B and C as well. And when I used...
  6. D

I have some guns that won't reload when I have a small amount of ammo in my inventory. I think it happens when two or more guns use the same ammo. Any thoughts?
  7. D

Unable to Equip item from script

EquipUnequip.StartEquipUnequip has two overrides. Both bools. If you use "EquipUnequip.StartEquipUnequip (X, true, true)" it should equip/unequip with no animations. At least it did for me. (X is the item set number you want to use)
  8. D

Thanks! Never thought to look under the AI tab of the manual.
  9. D

I'm also trying to equip an item from a script and all it does is hide the current weapon and nothing else. Here is the code I am using: if(Input.GetKey(KeyCode.L)) { var itemTypes = inventory.GetAllItemTypes();//current inventory...