Recent content by DrewofDonuts

1. D

Item Icons Suddenly Not Appearing

Thank you! That's actually very helpful - sorry I overlooked the common attributes documentation.
  2. D

This helped! I removed all the sprite attributes, and followed your naming recommendations. So, is this attribute string dependent in someway?
  3. D

Icons in the inventory grid and equipment slots were displaying properly, then suddenly not. Instead, they show the Opsive logo until I hover my mouse over them, where they then go blank entirely.. I'm not sure at point they were broke. I made no changes to the existing categories and Item...
  4. D

New Input System

Thank you for the response - I suppose I hit somewhat of a limitation on my own part, so I do not know how to implement your solution. Instead, I am just doing a check within in my scripts to block player input whenever those UI elements (game objects) are active. Hopefully this doesn't bite me...
  5. D

New Input System

Thank you for the help! I'm unfortunately still struggling. Regardless of whether I have the Enable Input On Gameplay Selected field checked or not, movement is still passing through to my character while I have the inventory open. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but assistance is...
  6. D

New Input System

I hate to ask for additional help...I followed those instructions, started to get things hooked up, but is there any additional documentation on all the items/controls to map? Also, I didn't understand the existing documentation on how to block player movement while within the inventory screen...
  7. D

New Input System

Hello, I searched the forum, but I couldn't find anything helpful to me. Are there any actual instructions on how to integrate the new Input System (no 3rd Party Controller) with UIS? I am using Unity's PlayerInput component to invoke Unity Events in my scripts, in case that is relevant. Also...
  8. D

Type or namespace errors [Resolved]

That was it! Thank you!
  9. D

All the errors are coming from the PlayerInput class - is the sole purpose of this class related to First and Third Person Character controller? I do not use either in my project.
  10. D

Unfortunately restarting Unity is not resolving it )-: I appreciate the suggestion though!
  11. D

Hello, I'm receiving the errors below when trying to import the latest version of Ultimate Inventory System. I removed any remenance of it in the project, as well as the Asset Store package. I do not know what else to do.
  12. D

Key binding to change movement type?

Is it natively possible to bind a key that changes a character's movement type? Specifically, I would like my character to go from one of third person movement types (not sure yet) to the top down/rotate towards mouse movement type at the push of a button. If not, I'm assuming I can extend...
  13. D

Tactical pack not working at all.

The demo does work, and I'm not using UCC. Below is the pertinent code, if you wouldn't mind reviewing! First is the implementation to attack, with non-relevant code removed: using BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.Tactical; public class AIFighter : MonoBehaviour, IAttackAgent {...
  14. D

Tactical pack not working at all.

Hi! I'm having a similar issue - Attack is never called. The AI simply runs to the player/target, then stops. The tree shows Attack in green and no errors are being thrown, but the Attack function doesn't seem to be called at all.
  15. D

Get Enemy AI to Circle and Strafe

Thank you! At least I know which way to investigate.