Recent content by derkoi

1. D

Melee Impact issue?

PM'd you a repro link...
  2. D

Melee Impact issue?

How can I check that? Add a debug line in melee weapon?
  3. D

Melee Impact issue?

Thanks for the reply. The Event is placed just as his foot lifts off the floor. I also tried not using an event and used the delay value set to zero. It's the same outcome.
  4. D

Melee Impact issue?

Hi, I'm trying to give my character a kick however I can't seem to get the actual impact to work reliably. I've made a video: As you can see the attack is set up correctly as it does impact if I'm really close but for some reason that's all. I have an event atUse start and Use complete...
  5. D

UCC + A* + BD movement not accurate?

I'll try but I'm a bit busy at the moment. Sorry
  6. D

No, it does it without BD too.
  7. D

Hi, My character is walking around the level, everything is working as expected aside from the accuracy of the agents movement, sometimes it takes the corners wide, sometimes overshoots the destination and moves back to it etc. I can see the path in the scene window and the agent does some...
  8. D

A* Wander never reaching destinations

I had this too, in the end I wrote my own action that was more in line with what I needed.
  9. D

2 Audio Issues

I too am having trouble getting death sounds to play in the latest update....
  10. D

Scripting a Hide ability

Thanks. So, would I position the player under the bed in the ability script?
  11. D

Scripting a Hide ability

Hi, I’d like to be able to hide in a bed or in cupboards in my game, whilst hidden I’d like the player to be able to look around, if the try to walk they will leave the hiding place. I’ve watched the Crawl ability tutorial but I’m not sure the best way to continue. Any suggestions please? Thanks
  12. D

VR Add-On

Won't that effect the current mapping for the non VR gameplay? I use Rewired, so i guess i could add extra mapping, since my game will have a VR option and not be only VR.
  13. D

VR Add-On

I now have the character rotating with the left stick, but I'd like strafe to be the left X and rotate to be the right X
  14. D

VR Add-On

Hi again, I've had a look and I can't find any settings for the Mouse X and Mouse Y within the Character Locomotion Handler. The right joystick does nothing in VR for me.
  15. D

VR Add-On

Thanks I'll see if that works!