2 Audio Issues

1) When I use the AudioManager from a script to play a background sound and set the loop to true, every sound that is being played by the AudioManager then loops.

C#:
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Audio.AudioManager.Play(gameObject, gameMusic, true);

2) I have added Death Sounds to my enemies but when they die, sound is not played. I have made sure that the sounds work...

Thanks for the help.

I am currently traveling so am not able to look at this but will ensure that it works for the next update.

I'm going to add one more Audio "Issue" here. When you apply a change in time scale to certain layers or to the entire game, some audio seems to adjust to that timescale while most doesn't. For instance, gun shots do not lower their pitch while footsteps do. Does everything use the AudioManager to play sounds? It seems like some elements play sounds different

Sorry to keep bringing these up... Another potential issue with audio is that when you play a start sound on an ability and right after that you play a start sound on an item ability, the item ability stops the regular ability audio. Ideally they would play at the same time.

On lines 687 and 689 it looks like it's stopping a sound that's playing on the AudioClipSet so it seems intentional but the use case of someone wanting to play a start sound at the same time for two abilities didn't come into play.
Code:
m_StartAudioClipSet.Stop(m_GameObject);
m_StopAudioClipSet.PlayAudioClip(m_GameObject);

The stopping of the ClipSet also seems to be stopping the enemy death sounds as well.

Last edited: