Recent content by Daddio

1. D

Purchase Asset Bundle Discount

Thank you kind Sir, I will do that.
  2. D

Purchase Asset Bundle Discount

Not sure where to place this thread. I'd like to purchase the Ultimate Character Controller and possibly a couple other items (Agility, Swimming, possibly others, etc). I already own the Ultimate Equipment asset and the Ultimate FPS asset. Since I'm just a poor programmer, I'd sorta like to...
  3. D

Multiple Collections

Custom UI? I'm not sure what you have in your list ... I assume it's a sort of custom class with an Item, maybe an Icon ID, maybe some attributes, not really sure. But I've done this where I use a "For Each" and then just go down everything in the list by Index number and pull out of the list...
  4. D

RPG Schema Up ?

I'd still welcome anyone's thoughts on the RPG Inventory system.
  5. D

RPG Schema Up ?

I looked it over. Somewhat. My impression is that the "Classic" is better for me but I'm glad they're working to improve each item.
  6. D

RPG Schema Up ?

I saw where the update notes referenced the RPG schema. Is the RPG schema up and running now in addition to the Classic schema?? Has anyone tried using it?
  7. D

Anyone? Has anyone used the TPC with Infinity PBR characters?

Thanks for your help.
  8. D

Thank you for taking the time to help me. I'm in the middle of making my RPG but I'm nearing the point where I need to start implementing the Inventory system from Opsive. I'm hoping it all goes smoothly. I have no idea how many copies of my RPG will ultimately sell, but I'm having a lot of...
  9. D

Sounds like a smart way to do it.
  10. D

Thanks, I marked this as "Solved" but I'd still be interested if anyone else has any experience on this.
  11. D

Simple Way to Find My Own Questions?

...and it works like a charm !!! Thank you for taking the time to help me.
  12. D

Simple Way to Find My Own Questions?

Is there a simple way to find my own questions so I can re-examine some of the previous answers, etc. Thanks in advance.
  13. D

Note: I asked a similar question earlier and a Dev kindly answered but now I'm interested in seeing if any users have any personal experience with this integration. Thanks.
  14. D

Classic Gathering and Magic with the TPC

By the way, the Explosive company sells some animations like that but I'm trying to avoid their products. They are very difficult to get them to work.
  15. D

Classic Gathering and Magic with the TPC

Thanks.