Classic Gathering and Magic with the TPC

Daddio

I played with the Third Party Controller for a bit. Very nice overall. The bow seems adequate and I really like the horse, but I have two other questions now.

First, are there alternate "magic" effects that would be more suitable for a medieval style RPG. The ones I saw in the demo were mostly futuristic style.

Second, I didn't notice any classic gathering motions with the TPC such as chopping trees, mining (pick axe), digging, skinning, and so forth. Does the TPC include anything like that?

Thanks in advance.

You can create your own magic items similar to the ones in the demo scene, or even re-use the existing ones and replace their animations/particle effects/sound effects to match what you're looking for.

There aren't any of those gathering type animations included, but I'm sure there are plenty of affordable animation packs that can be found, probably on the Unity asset store!

By the way, the Explosive company sells some animations like that but I'm trying to avoid their products. They are very difficult to get them to work.