Purchase Asset Bundle Discount

Daddio

Not sure where to place this thread. I'd like to purchase the Ultimate Character Controller and possibly a couple other items (Agility, Swimming, possibly others, etc). I already own the Ultimate Equipment asset and the Ultimate FPS asset. Since I'm just a poor programmer, I'd sorta like to get the package bundle discounts but I don't know if anything like that exists for assets I've already purchased. How do I figure out a bundle discount (if it even exists) when I already own some of the assets? Is there a place I can look or a person I can talk to? Thanks in advance.

Did you purchase on the Asset Store? On the Asset Store we only have the Ultimate Deathmatch Kit bundle but there isn't any sort of upgrade from UFPS to this bundle so it'll display as full price. There is an upgrade from UFPS to the Ultimate Character Controller for the price difference though. If you'd like to receive bundle pricing and want to purchase it on the Opsive store feel free to send an email to support@opsive.com with your invoices and what assets you'd like to purchase - I can then create a bundle discount for you.

Did you purchase on the Asset Store? On the Asset Store we only have the Ultimate Deathmatch Kit bundle but there isn't any sort of upgrade from UFPS to this bundle so it'll display as full price. There is an upgrade from UFPS to the Ultimate Character Controller for the price difference though. If you'd like to receive bundle pricing and want to purchase it on the Opsive store feel free to send an email to support@opsive.com with your invoices and what assets you'd like to purchase - I can then create a bundle discount for you.

Thank you kind Sir, I will do that.