Recent content by black panther

1. B

Opsive UCC + PUN Damage Problem

Hello Justin, i have tried to put a breakpoint to the OnDamageWithData method, and the hitCollider for a short hit is head collider, for long is CapsuleCollider, i think the mechanism in the OnDamageWithData method is okay, but is there something wrong within the raycast?
  2. B

Opsive UCC + PUN Damage Problem

Hello, i have a question regarding the Damage system in opsive.. i want to make a headshot system, so i put a hitcollider in my player head and attach the hitcollider in player character health component on my character and set the multiplier value to 0, the goal is to catch if the player was...
  3. B

Damage not registered

i try to debug it again as your suggestion, and found out that in the initialization state where the player spawned for the first time, the damage was registered and in the debug the amount is 25 the same with the value i set on my weapon, but after the player death, and respawned then the bug...
  4. B

Damage not registered

the character was hit by the weapon (the decals appear) but the damage only registered on the second shot
  5. B

Damage not registered

6. B

Damage not registered

Hi, I have a question, so I created a headshot system using the opsive built in function where I put a sphere collider on the player's head, then put it in the hitbox of the character's health function, after that i make the capsule collider (the collider from opsive when setup a player) on...
  7. B

My Gun only detect Capsule Collider

but when if i specify the CapsuleCollider layer to be different layer (not on the impacted layer), the player wont take the damage from the attacker how can i handle it?
  8. B

My Gun only detect Capsule Collider

I have a character setup with different collider in it (rightLeg, leftLeg, head, etc) but when i want to shoot the character on the spesific collider for example rightLeg, the gun looks like doesnt detected it, the gun only detect my CapsuleCollider (the collider that added when we setup the...
  9. B

Detect Headshot

for anyone who faced the same problem updating the PUN Add-on will solve the error
  10. B

Detect Headshot

Hello again Justin, finally i can detect the Head collider, but i got another problem to apply the Damage on the player i got the error below. anyway, i attached the script directly to my player GameObject. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object...
  11. B

Detect Headshot

okay, here is my code that i put on my character game object, and i make a condition to detect if my shoot hit the Head Collider, but it always log that my shoot hit the Capsule Collider everytime i shoot even i point my gun in the other character head.
  12. B

Apply Damage on Character Health

is it also the same method to call in the multiplayer case?
  13. B

Detect Headshot

Hello justin, i have take a look at the demo scene, but i have no idea how to implement the second raycast to detect the head collider because it was inside the capsule collider, can i have an example?
  14. B

Apply Damage on Character Health

how to apply damage to the character in PUN Add ON
  15. B

Detect Headshot

hello, i have a question on how to detect headshot, since the character automatically have capsule collider attached when we setup the character controller, so when we add the collider to the character head, it will not be collided to the collider on the character head.