Recent content by Andy

1. A

Display the game over screen after the character dies How can I respawn when the enter key is pressed?

I didn't write any scripts to wait for interaction and then respawn character: 1. Create button under canvas and disable it. 2. Set button event OnClick() > Character > CharacterRespawn.Respawn 3. Set CharacterHealth event > OnDeathEvent()> Gameover(Button) > GameObject.SetActive > True 4. Set...
  2. A

Nolan's body animation goes wrong when Nolan drives out.

The problem has been solved! Thanks Justin!
  3. A

Agentnolan behavior error after Third Person Controller 2.2f2 update

Thanks! Justin. After I import the movement pack, I reset the missing tasks and everything is OK!
  4. A

Error after importing the tactical pack

Thanks for the answer, Justin.
  5. A

Agentnolan behavior error after Third Person Controller 2.2f2 update

I tried to import the latest version of behavior designer and ultimate character controller in the new project. The following error occurred in agentnolan behavior. Is behavior designer not updated?
  6. A

I've tried to import the latest version of behavior Designer.
  7. A

Some errors occur on the Mac OS system, but not on the Win system. How can I fix these problem?
  8. A

Errors on Namespaces after importing agility pack

That's the reason! Thank you for your reminding(y)
  9. A

Errors on Namespaces after importing agility pack

I just bought the agility pack, and then I have the following error after importing it. Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Add-Ons\Agility\Scripts\Hang.cs(9,18): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Shared' does not exist in the namespace 'Opsive' (are you missing an assembly...
  10. A

I can't throw grenade

Thank you, I'll try again.
  11. A

AI Agents don't die

I had the same problem, my character don't die when my character's health is zero, and AI didn't detect my character either.
  12. A

I can't throw grenade

I can throw grenade at the beginning of play, when the character is respawned, I can't thrown. How to fix it? Please help me.