Recent content by Al.Sho

1. A

height change not working

I guess for now it's this way only: link. But I didn't test it yet.
  2. A

What is weird - I did not use it anyway. It was only plugged in.
  3. A

I've been trying with both the latest unity LTS and third person controller (I tried first person shooter. The same problem there.). I've had this issue in build. I also tried your build, Justin. And the same. Then I plugged in my old keyboard (have done some messing with cables), reloaded the...
  4. A

Hello, Justin. I've just created a fresh project on v2019.4.14f1. Imported third person controller, updated project settings, and launched a demo scene. And this is still the same. Mabe this can give any clue: When Nolan is crouching if I press the "spacebar" key (jump) and while Nolan...
  5. A

In third-person controller when using "height change" ability mc would crouch, but would not stand up (when pressing "C"). This occurs in the demo scene too. If I keep spamming "C" key when mc is crouching, he sometimes would stand up.
  6. A

Multiple Interact options

I think the simplest way is to make a script that'll show the menu on entering tv collider, and then calling appropriate ability by UltimateCharacterLocomotion.TryStartAbility(). See the docs for hints
  7. A

Probably bug with input in FPC + TPC

Hello Justin! I was writing exactly about this scene. For some reason, if I import FPC and then TPC - firstperson movement type won't turn on when pressing "V". (In UltimateCharacterController demo scene). If I import TPC and then FPC everything seems to be ok.
  8. A

And one more notice: If I import TPC and then FPC - there's no such issue.
  9. A

Some additional info: FPC and TPC are 2.1.8 (First installed FPC, then TPC) Unity 2019.2.5.f1 No other assets or packages being installed. Layers and button mappings updated. I've noticed, that Nolan's movement type is not being switched when pressing "V". And no matter which perspective I...
  10. A

Hello Justin! If I import both FPC + TPC and run UltimateCharacterControllerDemo in FirstPerson perspective Nolan "forgets" to walk left, right and back. And no matter what key I press from wasd he walks forward. In ThirdPerson perspective - all ok. If I try FirstPersonControllerDemo -...