Recent content by Adnapje

1. A

walk animation problem

Found it! I had to add to legindex Parameter. I'm finally starting to understand how the controller works :)
  2. A

walk animation problem

I started making my own animator controller as recomended. But I'm really having problems with the walk and run animations haha. As I hit the play button the character moves but the animations are stottering. It's almost like they are stuck in a very short loop. It's probably a very stupid...
  3. A

Weapon binding issue after updating Controller

Aha that was it! Somehow Equippable on the character was set to the demo one. Thnx it was a brainbreaker haha
  4. A

Weapon binding issue after updating Controller

After updating the Third Person Controller and Ultimate inventory system. The weapon binding to character doesn't work anymore. I tried re-downloading the integration. It keeps saying: The item Definition is null or does not inherit from the Equippable Item Category. But the item Categorieshas a...
  5. A

Own Animation Controller

Never mind. I give up haha. If I make my own controller the character doesn't move. It won't react to the Parameters. I quess this controller is just not for me. I'm just stuck with this controller. It all works fine with nolan and the demo looks smooth. I quess my expectations we're to high. I...
  6. A

Own Animation Controller

Hi thnx for your answer. I quess I have to trie and make my own controller. So I'll go for that. The main problem I have is not understanding the transition conditions, what they do and which one to use on a transition. If I copy the animations from the demo controller with the same transation...
  7. A

Own Animation Controller

Hello everybody, I watched all the tutorials but can't seem to find a tutorial on how to setup custom weapon animations. I tried adding animations to the demo controller but that doesn't seem to work for me. So I tried making my own controllers using the Parameters as suggested. Is there a...
  8. A

What integration do I need?

I did a clean instal and imported in the order you said. It works now. Thnx.
  9. A

What integration do I need?

Hello, I have a problem/ question. I started building a game with the third person controller. Now I wanted to add a First person controller to the game. Kids told me that would be cooler haha. So I bought the FPS controller to. Buttttt after install I get a whole list of errors. I think it has...
  10. A

Error in CharacterInventoryBridge.cs

Sooooo, I just installed the PUN multiplayer add-on. After going through the installation and setup steps. I get errors when entering playmode. Even the Demo doesn't work. Am I'm missing something?
  11. A

Equipped weapon not showing

I finally found it after 3 more tries haha. When the prefab is created during item setup the mesh renderer isn't automaticly added. So I add the mesh renderer component and aplied the materials again. And after a view hours it hit me! I looked at the item in the hand during playmode and hit F to...
  12. A

Thnx for your answer. I tried the tutorial again step by step. but got the same results. The strange thing tho is that if I don't use my own (synti) models and only use the opsive characters and weapons everything is fine. So maybe it's something with the imported models pack? As you can see in...
  13. A

Hello everybody, First let me introduce myself. My name is Lucien, 43 years young and I live in the Netherlands. I'm married and have 4 children. I'm hoping to make a game for my kids haha. I bought the third person controller with Ultimate inventory system. I followed the integration tutorial...