Version 3.0.9 of the Ultimate Character Controller is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. If you are upgrading from version 2 be sure to read the version 3 migration guide.
This version contains the following changes:
- Added a ground detection property to the ability class.
- Adjusted rocket explosion damage amount.
- Abilities can now start with input when the character is not alive.
- Fixed first person animator from not always setting the correct states when unequipping.
- Improved model switch trigger location.
- Fixed First Person Smooth Head Offset jitter when the framerate is low.
- Remote players should not have the first person arms.
- Fixed locomotion from detecting the ground that is more than the max step height.
- Fixed Combo Timeout Control from not updating the element input name.
- Improved inspector for the AttributeModifier object.
- The following integrations were updated:
- Ultimate Inventory System