Version 3.0.8 of the Ultimate Character Controller is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. If you are upgrading from version 2 be sure to read the version 3 migration guide.
This version contains the following changes:
- Moved ISpawnDataObject to the Networking namespace.
- Added new MultiplayerStatus ScriptableObject.
- Added the Interact ability as a parameter to the IInteractableTarget interface methods.
- Added the option of the projectile inheriting the character’s velocity.
- Fixed camera controller execution order.
- Fixed the damage absorption on the ShieldAction from not contributing any absorption.