Version 3.0.3 of the Ultimate Character Controller is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. If you are upgrading from version 2 be sure to read the version 3 migration guide.
This version contains the following changes:
- Added integration with the Ultimate Inventory System.
- Improved split screen zone with UFPS.
- Improved footstep timings when teleporting.
- Prefabs can be used to create items.
- Added the continuous collision detection option which checks for overlaps when the character is still.
- Added a multiplier to touchpad and also the option to use the axis as input.
- Fixed first person free look from not rotating with the character while driving or riding.
- Fixed first person objects from being checked against when the first person variant isn’t imported.
- Fixed jump from not stopping when a positive jump event duration is set.
- Fixed state system from not automatically detecting parent ICharacter GameObjects.
- Fixed movement types from not updating when they are changed within the Character Manager.
- Fixed movement types, abilities, item abilities, effects, and view types from not redrawing on undo.
- Fixed ThirdPersonPerspectiveItem from not finding the CharacterIK component.
- Fixed the dry fire animation from playing when shooting the last bullet in the clip while using the DryFireSubstate extra module.
- Fixed first person only perspective from not finding the parent third person object.
- Fixed the Particle Stream from not finding the Mana attribute in the demo scene.