Version 3.0.16 of the Ultimate Character Controller is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store. If you are upgrading from version 2 be sure to read the version 3 migration guide.
This version contains the following changes:
- Added the Animation Replacer window.
- Added IDamageTarget.Heal.
- Fixed CharacterManager.IsValidHuman from not always returning the correct result.
- Fixed CharacterRespawner from not using the updated location values.
- Fixed heal popup from not receiving the heal amount value.
- Fixed the SpeedChange from not using the correct normalized values when clamped.
- Prevented MeleeCounterAttack from concatinating negative values.
- Fixed CollisionModule from not updating the raycast when the hit collider changed.
- Fixed character scrollbar from resetting when the window.
- Fixed collider from intersecting ceilings when moving up in a tight space.
- Fixed item module from continuing to be used when it should have stopped.
- CharacterManager should not allow character models from the project folder.
- Updated AddOns URL.
- Check for humanoid avatar before getting a humanoid bone.
- Throwable trajectory is disabled when the module is disabled.
- TrajectoryObject will show all of the bounces when simulating the trajectory.
- Particle Stream improvements:
- Impact particle no longer resets
- Stop is correctly reset
- Particle interpolates between positions
- Ability no longer stops when hovering over a demo UI button
- Impact particle is reset when the stream no longer hits anything
The following integrations were updated:
- Input System
- Ultimate Inventory System