Version 2.4.7 of the Ultimate Character Controller is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store.
This version contains the following changes:
- Added the ability for runtime pickups to be added when the game starts.
- Demo scene uses runtime pickups by default.
- Added Input System reference to the shared assembly definition.
- Fixed first person springs from resetting when the animator doesn’t reset.
- Quick Stop should use the InputVector for AI Agents.
- Fixed AttributeMonitor from not correctly unregistering from the OnAttributeUpdateValue event.
- Added integration with RayFire.