Version 2.3.2 of the Ultimate Character Controller is making its way to the Opsive Store and the Asset Store.
Note: The Unity Package Manager doesn’t always import the most recent update after you download the asset. Ensure you are getting the latest by removing the package cache from the Asset Store download folder.
This version contains the following changes:
- Added ObjectPoolBase.RemoveFromPool.
- Improved ItemTypeManager row headers.
- Fixed CharacterIK from snapping the ability IK target when the target upper body weight is positive.
- Fixed preset foldouts from not unfolding with presets saved in prior serializations versions.
- Fixed inspected size property from not always expanding correctly.
- Fixed DetectedObject from not resetting the detected objects when teleporting.
- Fixed MagicProjectile from not initializing the base projectile properties.
- Fixed MessageMonitor from displaying ability message from lower priority ability when higher priority ability is active.
- Fixed MagicItem from detecting incorrect object with a parent Rigidbody.
- Fixed pistol getting stuck when firing.
- Fixed child animator from not snapping after they have been reenabled.
- Fixed ragdoll multiplayer spawn data offset.
- FieldOfView cannot be set within a VR game.
- EquipUnequip improvements for Ultimate Inventory System integration.