Why does Ricochet sometimes fail to see and sometimes only see when it hits an enemy?

Willwlh

Ricochet actually generates when it's invisible.What settings control its visibility.

Attachments

• ricochet.gif
    ricochet.gif
    1,009.4 KB · Views: 9
I just tested and can't reproduce this in the demo scene at all, are you on the latest version of UCC?

I just tested and can't reproduce this in the demo scene at all, are you on the latest version of UCC?
I use the latest version of Third Person Controller,I just created a new project and downloaded the plugin, but the result is the same.
1615371370127.png

Previous versions in other projects have found no errors. But in the latest version, Ricochet disappears when quickly used

Last edited:
Version 2.3.1 is the latest but in that version the MagicProjectile was changed so it implements the Projectile component instead of TrajectoryObject. This adds a lifespan and I'm wondering if it has something to do with that.

I was able to reproduce it and will let you know when I have it fixed. Thanks for letting us know.

Version 2.3.1 is the latest but in that version the MagicProjectile was changed so it implements the Projectile component instead of TrajectoryObject. This adds a lifespan and I'm wondering if it has something to do with that.

I was able to reproduce it and will let you know when I have it fixed. Thanks for letting us know.
Thank you.