Weapon fire

Silver100

Hi,

I'm starting another project thinking of getting more Opsive methods in place to keep simple. For some reason on my last I gave up and coded a few firing methods which works fine but would like to get Opsive working to see the difference. When I set up my rifle using the video guide attaching the clip etc nothing happened is there more to it I have checked the documents too. Is there a quick way to get the weapon firing? It may be that I had simply overridden a required input setting at the time but not entirely sure.

Last edited:
You should be able to follow the video step by step. The video is accurate for the current version of the controller. If you are getting different results I recommend taking a step back in the video until everything is the same and then continuing on.

Thanks. When you say everything the same, is there any element of comparing to the demo required or should a fresh new project work and video matching every step etc work fine.

A fresh project will work by following the video. In the video I didn't use any pre-existing setup. The demo prefabs are great for comparing against but aren't required for the video.