Version 3.0.9 and Add-On Updates

Justin

Administrator
Staff member
The link below has information on the latest version of the character controller.

The following add-ons were also updated:

These updates have been released on the Opsive Store. I will edit this thread when they are on the Asset Store.

Edit: This update is now live on the Asset Store.

Last edited:
Hello , I Have import the new version of Ultimate Character controller and new Climbing pack , but with the climbing pack , i have this error. I haven't the swimming pack.

error climb.PNG

Last edited:
Hello , I Have import the new version of Ultimate Character controller and new Climbing pack , but with the climbing pack , i have this error. I haven't the swimming pack.

View attachment 10716
Thanks for the heads up. I've updated the version on the Opsive Store that fixes this. When the Asset Store version releases it'll also be fixed there. This change affects the base Ultimate Character Controller package. The Climbing (and Swimming) Packs stay the same.

Thanks for the heads up. I've updated the version on the Opsive Store that fixes this. When the Asset Store version releases it'll also be fixed there. This change affects the base Ultimate Character Controller package. The Climbing (and Swimming) Packs stay the same.
Hi @Justin any ETA for the UAS version?

Ok I got the installation, it is that you make an installation pack which installs another installation pack which installs a 3rd installation pack .. and it is this one which is the final

Last edited:
I understood you did the update for ultimate character controller but not for Third Character Controller .. so I did the updates for nothing .. sorry
The Third Person Controller has been updated as well. For a sanity check try a new project - I just tried and didn't get any compiler errors after testing. My guess is that the ULTIMATE_CHARACTER_CONTROLLER_SWIMMING compiler definition needs to be removed from your project settings and that's why it's not working.

Hi @Justin any ETA for the UAS version?
It will likely be today.