Update errors 1.2.4-1.2.7 unity2021.2.16

wuyan

Hi,

UIS 1.2.4 - 1.2.7
TPC 2.4.3 - 2.4.6
Unity 2021.2.16 HDRP

My update steps:

1, Deleted the old UIS and TPC packages, and download the new.

2. I deleted the Shared and UltimateInventorySystem folders as required.

3. Import UIS

4. Import the required third-party plug-in integration

5. Import TPC and required integration package

Then the problem occurred:

1,Please take a look at the screen shot below, for example, the first one is ReflectionUtility is called in CraftingRecipeWithCurrency, but I checked ReflectionUtility. There is nothing in it. Annotation / / todo removed in version 1.2.5.

2,By the way, there were some assembly reference problems at first. By default, there is no reference to "Unity.TextMeshPro" in "Opsive.Shared.editor". Needs to add manually.

1647964358146.png

The UIS and TPC packages imported are newly downloaded.
1647965902115.png

I created a new project. If import UIS separately, there will be no error. If import UCC together, many errors will occur.

Last edited:
That's odd.
It should be refering to the Opsive.Shared.Utility, but intead it is referencing something else...
Out of curiosity does installing UIS after TPC work, instead of the other way around?
I'll try to look into in more detail on my side

That's odd.
It should be refering to the Opsive.Shared.Utility, but intead it is referencing something else...
Out of curiosity does installing UIS after TPC work, instead of the other way around?
I'll try to look into in more detail on my side
If import TPC first, and then UIS, It's OK. I don't know if this will lead to other problems, because the last update time of TPC was several days later than that of UIS.

It shouldn't be a problem.

In the meantime we have figured out why installing the packages in the other order doesn't work correctly. We are in the process of fixing that for the next udpate

It shouldn't be a problem.

In the meantime we have figured out why installing the packages in the other order doesn't work correctly. We are in the process of fixing that for the next udpate
I'm not sure if we're getting the same errors or not, but after updating Unity from version 2021.3.4f1 to version 2022.1.3f1, I'm getting these errors (FPC 2.4.8, UIS 1.2.9):

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    232.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 2.png
    2.png
    232 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
You'll need to remove the Opsive folder and redownload the packages and reimport everything.
The content that is downloaded/imported is different depending on the Unity version. That's because Unity broke some things in 2022.1 and there is no way we can have a single code base that work on both without any changes. So we have two packages and Unity automatically imports the correct one when you use the package manager.
I hope that fixes you issue.