Unable to use multiple abilities with the same name

stone123

I have two questions and need help.
1. I use Behavior Designer or Playmaker to control the Generic ability of UCC to play actions. When there is only one Generic ability, it can run normally, but when I add more than a second Generic ability, it cannot run normally.
2.Generic ability. I checked Use Wait for Animation Event and the ability cannot end normally. I made sure I set the animation event. Please see the screenshot. Did I set something wrong?
1705777823927.png1705777860478.png1705777940797.png

1. I use Behavior Designer or Playmaker to control the Generic ability of UCC to play actions. When there is only one Generic ability, it can run normally, but when I add more than a second Generic ability, it cannot run normally.
On the StopStarAbility you will need to specify the ability index so it knows which one to run.

2.Generic ability. I checked Use Wait for Animation Event and the ability cannot end normally. I made sure I set the animation event. Please see the screenshot. Did I set something wrong?
You will need to subclass the generic ability for this use case. The animation event trigger doesn't know which event goes to which generic ability. Or you can use a timer.

Thank you very much for the reply.
1. I need to confirm that the ability index is not the Ability Index parameter, right? Because I set different numbers and it cannot be used.

1. I need to confirm that the ability index is not the Ability Index parameter, right? Because I set different numbers and it cannot be used.
Yes, the ability index is the order that it is within the ability list. In your first screenshot the Generic (Active) ability has an index of 10.