UIS NullReferenceException

Shanmukh

I am new to UIS. I just followed this tutorial
after duplicating UI and spawn, I got this error when play.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Menus.Shop.ShopMenu.OnInventoryBound () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Menus/Shop/ShopMenu.cs:124)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.ItemViewSlotContainers.InventoryPanelBinding.BindInventory (Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Core.InventoryCollections.Inventory inventory) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Panels/ItemViewSlotContainers/InventoryPanelBinding.cs:44)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.ItemViewSlotContainers.InventoryPanelBinding.BindInventory () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Panels/ItemViewSlotContainers/InventoryPanelBinding.cs:37)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.ItemViewSlotContainers.InventoryPanelBinding.Initialize (Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.DisplayPanel display) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Panels/ItemViewSlotContainers/InventoryPanelBinding.cs:23)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Menus.Shop.ShopMenu.Initialize (Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.DisplayPanel display) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Menus/Shop/ShopMenu.cs:74)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.DisplayPanel.Setup (Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.DisplayPanelManager manager) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Panels/DisplayPanel.cs:131)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.DisplayPanelManager.Awake () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Panels/DisplayPanelManager.cs:75)

My guess is that you did not set the Panel Owner field on the Display Panel Manager to your character (with the component Inventory, Item User, etc...)
Check the video again at min 3:10.

Let me know if that solves your issue, I'll write a more understandable error log for the next update.