UFPS v3

Piyush

Hello, I have purchased UCC v3
I am trying to use UFPS in my current game.
My major question is..
UFPS uses separate "Generic" rigged arms for arms animation and hides Arms and Head from Main Character So camera view looks nice, which is good.
But My character and lots of other (95%) characters (Bought from asset store) doesnt have separate rigged arms (Generic)
I thought FPS Mesh Tool can Help, I tried it, it just hid arms and head from main character nothing else. I expected it would give separate arms to work with UFPS but it doesn't.
I hope whoever reads this understand what i meant till now.

So, My question is does anyone knows of a solution, Because if i dont have "Generic" rigged arms for arms animation then i can't use UFPS nearly all features which is really disappointing.
I have again and again highlighted Generic because the demo animation/arms are made for that Generic rig not Humanoid standard rig.

Using FPS Mesh tool you can use humanoid animations with the arms, but as you likely experienced the results aren't as good as having a generic rig. Using the FPS Mesh Tool is the only way to not use a generic rig. This page goes through the benefits/drawbacks of each solution:

You can split your mesh up in blender to have better control, and get offsets etc much closer. You can also do the arm animations quite easily with a good workflow. I got caught out with FPS Mesh Tool as well, I was expecting it to make work easier, but it was a waste of money. Blender is free and you can do what fps mesh tool does in blender in less than one minute.

You can split your mesh up in blender to have better control, and get offsets etc much closer. You can also do the arm animations quite easily with a good workflow. I got caught out with FPS Mesh Tool as well, I was expecting it to make work easier, but it was a waste of money. Blender is free and you can do what fps mesh tool does in blender in less than one minute.
Sir, maybe separating arms would be easier in blender, i have tried that before for dividing a sword mesh into 2 but i have no clue about rigging, also i feel rigging might be difficult for those arms.