UFPS Problem: Does not do the fall animation.

Hi, I have a problem using UFPS. If I jump standing in a place, it does the animation of the jump and then of the fall. But if I jump while I am walking it does not do the animation of the fall. Nor if I throw myself from a high place. What can this problem be?Hi, I have a problem using UFPS. If I jump standing in a place, it does the animation of the jump and then of the fall. But if I jump while I am walking it does not do the animation of the fall. Nor if I throw myself from a high place. What can this problem be? Thanks!

Are you using a custom animator controller or any custom animations? The falling animation is activated by the Fall ability, i.e. AbilityIndex 2 - do you see the Fall ability in the character's Abilities list marked as "(Active)" when falling? (Also which version of UCC are you using?)

Are you using a custom animator controller or any custom animations? The falling animation is activated by the Fall ability, i.e. AbilityIndex 2 - do you see the Fall ability in the character's Abilities list marked as "(Active)" when falling? (Also which version of UCC are you using?)
Solved, thanks!