UCC and UIS Integration problem

LT.

I am following the integration steps from this page: https://opsive.com/support/document...oller/integrations/ultimate-inventory-system/

At the step where you duplicate the database, I get this error:
Code:
]The database could not be duplicated.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning (object)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Editor.Managers.DatabaseDuplicator:Duplicate (Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Storage.InventorySystemDatabase,string,bool) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Editor/Managers/DatabaseDuplicator.cs:73)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Editor.Managers.DatabaseDuplicator:DuplicateDatabase (Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Storage.InventorySystemDatabase,string,bool) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Editor/Managers/DatabaseDuplicator.cs:34)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Editor.Managers.InventorySystemDatabaseMainField:DuplicateDatabase () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Editor/Managers/InventorySystemDatabaseMainField.cs:124)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Editor.Managers.InventorySystemDatabaseMainField:<ShowDatabaseMoreOptionsMenu>b__6_0 () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Editor/Managers/InventorySystemDatabaseMainField.cs:136)
UnityEditor.GenericMenu:CatchMenu (object,string[],int)

I am using the latest UCC and UIS, fresh install on 2021.3.25f1

Update: If you do not save the duplicate database in Assets root, if you attempt to put it in any subdirectory for organisation purposes, the duplication fails.

It will work if you just hit save immediately in the suggested location. This should be documented.

Ah I thought this was fixed.... I'm very sorry, it seems to be a bug from Unity and depending on the Unity version it might work or not.
I'll make a note of it and see if I can fix it or at least specify it in the documentation.
Can you let me know your Unity version please?