Sudden Problem with Falling through Floor after Jumping

My character suddenly started falling through the floor after jumping:
FallThroughFloor.gif
I put some Debug.Log lines into the DetectGroundCollision method of CharacterLocomotion.cs, it keeps saying that the character is grounded and the closest raycasthit is the floor (technically it is saying that grounded is false every other frame). It says this both during the jump and after it has fallen through.
I'm using the standard Jump and Fall abilities. I tried jumping in the demo scene, adjusting both the jump force and gravity amount, and that still works fine.

So the differing grounded debugs were because I forgot about another active character in the scene.
After deactivating them, and adding in some more debug lines, I found that it isn't grounding because it is fulfilling the conditions at line 1214 and continuing the for loop rather than updating the grounded variable.
1689298230649.png
It looks like it is incorrectly setting my collider radius to 0.14 instead of 0.4 somewhere, making the total less than the InverseTransformPoint.
I had a different collider elsewhere on the character that was at a radius 0.14. I just needed to uncheck its layer from the character's Collider Layer Mask, and now the radius is being set correctly.