Stats Reset automatically

And you're able to reproduce it in a fresh project? What if you use a different computer? Unfortunately since I am not able to reproduce and I haven't gotten other reports of that I'm not sure what the cause is.

And you're able to reproduce it in a fresh project? What if you use a different computer? Unfortunately since I am not able to reproduce and I haven't gotten other reports of that I'm not sure what the cause is.
I have also been using Laptop and Desktop pc too, the problem exists there as the same

You can place a breakpoint/log statement within PresistablePreset.Data. This is the field that stores the preset value and will be updated when the value changes. This should help you trace what object is causing it to be reset.

Code:
public Serialization Data { get { return m_Data; } set { m_Data = value; Debug.Log($"Setting {name} to {value}"); } }

You can place a breakpoint/log statement within PresistablePreset.Data. This is the field that stores the preset value and will be updated when the value changes. This should help you trace what object is causing it to be reset.

Code:
public Serialization Data { get { return m_Data; } set { m_Data = value; Debug.Log($"Setting {name} to {value}"); } }
Yes I'll try it! and get back to you with result.