setting up final ik aim ik for dual wield pistols ( smgs)

adrenal36

i want to make my character dual wield pistols with aim ik like in this video

i have set up the right hand with the spine and arm bones and the left hand with only the arm bones ( as it suggests in the video)

in final ik bridge i see there is a single aim ik component, should i modify the script so it handles multiple aim ik components or is there something i am missing

I have also tried using the IK execution order from the final ik package and the components work well but it doesn`t asign the target

if i am missing something or there is a simpler solution i am open for any suggestion.

This will take some modification of the bridge component. The component is not setup to be able to look at multiple targets.

Yes, this would be easier. The bridge only works with a single aim component though so it will still take some modification.

I modified the bridge to work with more than one aim ik components and copy pasted the functions from the second component, now dual wield weapons work perfectly with aim ik :) here is a shot from the get components part ( i have also atached the full script.1587640772795.png

Attachments

• FinalIKBridge.cs
    19 KB · Views: 13
@Justin I made an ommission with my script, and I don`t know how to attribute the correct fire point transform to the aim ik component.
unknown.png

this is how it looks like
unknown.png

and it should look like this( i made the change manually during runtime)

unknown.png

it would be awesome if you would give me a tip on how to fix this, thank you.

AimIK should be an array, instead of a singular reference. This will allow you to set the direction of all components.