Runtime Pickup

Tobi_e

hi i have two little questions about runtime pick ups. How can I set that I only pick them up if I confirm this with a button, not automatically when I walk through it and how can I set that I can only pick up a maximum of two weapons, so if I pick up the third one of the two is put down again?

How can I set that I only pick them up if I confirm this with a button
You can use the Pickup Item ability and set it so it requires a button press. On the item pickup make sure you deselect the trigger option.

how can I set that I can only pick up a maximum of two weapons, so if I pick up the third one of the two is put down again?
The character inventory is extremely simple and does not support this use case. You can either subclass the InventoryBase component and create your own inventory which supports this or the Ultimate Inventory System supports this use case (with the character controller integration).

Okay thank you, for The quick answer now i have to Set Up the Button in which section i have to this have i do this in the Script ? ,,Button is Not Set Up"

You can add new button mappings through the input system that you are using. By default the controller uses the Unity input manager.