Rocket launcher setup

MojoGames

Hiya, I tried to setup the rocket launcher, but in runtime I hear it being equiped, but the model doesn't show in TP. and when I try to fire the app hangs, no console message is produced.

If at runtime I manually enable the launcher under the right hand prefab it shows for a few seconds and then automatically disables the model

Ok I went through the doc, still no better, so resorted to using the version (copied) from nolan in the setup scene. I can equip the rocketlauncher to my character, but when I press fire it doesn't, and the game input stops, I don't get any console error or info message.

I've checked that the consumable item is rocket from my item set and checked the rocket prefab is assigned, anywhere else to look?

I recommend creating a new item from scratch just to ensure you get the process down. Once you get the process down you can create any item using the same method. This video goes through in detail how to setup items - if something isn't exactly the same take a step back and see what is different: