Reuse the weapon on player on my agent

Melle

I have made a Pistol on my Player that works now I want to use it on the agent player.

The agent has the MyPistol in Inventory and Item Set Manager have the same ItemCollection as my character and Current Inventory shows the MyPistol and MyPistolBullet.
But the Agent don't have the weapon under the two Items folders.

How do I reuse a weapon on a different character

The item system is a little confusing for me.

Can I also create a weapon on the player character then make a pickup from it then I will have the XYZ position for it?

I don't want to have the agent to need to run to the pickup to get the weapon. Can I just drag the pickup prefab to the agent character or?

EDIT:
Do I understand Item type and item correctly
Item type: is the settings for the items/weapons
Item: Is the actual item/weapon that I can drag and drop on characters. This also has the XYZ for the placement on the character model.

So if I want to create one weapon that 3 characters of the same model are going to have as default at the start. What's the easiest way to do this.
Create the weapon on one character and place it so it gets the correct XYZ then create a pickup from it then how do I add that weapon to the other two characters?

Last edited:
Item type: is the settings for the items/weapons
ItemType is more an identifier rather than anything else. I give more of an explanation in this video:

Item: Is the actual item/weapon that I can drag and drop on characters. This also has the XYZ for the placement on the character model.
That's correct.

So if I want to create one weapon that 3 characters of the same model are going to have as default at the start. What's the easiest way to do this.
Create the weapon on one character and place it so it gets the correct XYZ then create a pickup from it then how do I add that weapon to the other two characters?
You'll want to create one ItemType, and then create the same item on the three different characters. The position/rotation would be the only difference with these items.