Questions about the ultimate inventory UI navigation

cangcloud

I tried the demo of Ultimate Stock with an Xbox controller and found that I can't navigate to the stock button, save/load button, exit button, quit button, I want to save the save/load button when loading the game, I checked the button settings and the button's navigation option is set to Explicit, I set the button navigation option to automatic or when I tick all options, I can select all UI controls, I don't know why the button navigation options are set to Explicit, the worst thing is that the button navigation options set when I run the ultimate stock demo in Unity Editor again are reset to Explicit, the button navigation options are set to Explicit is mandatory, when the runtime the button options are reset to Explicit, it doesn't work if you change it, you can watch the video I recorded, I really hope this problem can be fixed. I don't want to save the game whenever I save the game with Ultimate Stock but my Xbox controller can't select the Save/Load button, let me use my keyboard and mouse to finish saving and loading the game.。

We have a component that automatically sets the navigation for Grid. It is called "Layout Group Navigation".
Either remove it or disable it, then you will be able to set the navigation explicitly:
1693818943167.png