Problems with movement

Anything I try won´t pass....

May you send me a functionable prefab of Nolan including Inventory Integration, swim, climb and ability Packs?
Using the Nolan from swimming Demo works in my scene. so the scene Setup is correct. Its a problem with the character Setup. But I cant figure out, where the problem is.....
In the attached Pic are all Scripts on the character.

I use the Ultimate Inventory System, Ultimate Character Controller, Swim, Climb and Ability Addons.

Attachments

• Nolan7.png
    Nolan7.png
    70 KB · Views: 0

ChristianWiele:​

"Copy the inventory components from Nolan_player to Nolan_swim, and see whether this makes a difference. I doubt that because I use UCC/UIS and swimming in my project without problems.

Can you please also confirm that the swim state is active on your Nolan_player's animator controller while he is in the water?"

I did that. Didn´t work.... swim is active. is also active on the capsule collider of Nolan.
I can´t customize my Character, if the Controller won´t work.
I have the same problems with climbing and agility pack.
I´m using Unity 2020.2.7f1

Attachments

• Nolan8.png
    Nolan8.png
    540.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
As Christian mentioned, this sounds animator related. What does your animator look like? If the ability is active and the animations aren't playing then the animator isn't responding to the changes. Are you using the same animator as what the swimming demo scene uses?

I´m Back.

I used the Inventory Integration Demo-Scene for testing. I added swim ability in the Manager.
May I have to start withe a complete empty Character?

I startet a complete new Project. While installing Character Controller an Addons, I got Animation Import Warnings.
"ORG-upper_arm.L has scale animation thatrt will discarded"

This Message come on many (may all) animation warnings and on some more bones.

The animation import warnings are no problem. The swim integration scene has a reference to a working animator.