photon PUN and UCC and Ultimate Inventory System

Nizar A.

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, I have a couple of questions regarding the integration of ultimate Inventory SYstem with the photon PUN multiplayer system, could you tell me what steps you recommend to follow to integrate it correctly, I have all its assets and I would like to carry out a complete integration with all the complements, I would appreciate any kind of help.

Hi, how are you?
After my network integrations of Ucc from the Steamwork (Fishnet, Mirror and Netcode), I will take care of Uis and added the networking interface, I think after that Opsive will use it to make PUN version of Uis.

Thank you for your message, I will wait for you to complete the integration so I can purchase it, in the meantime, isn't there any kind of recommendation from opsive to integrate UltimateInventory System with Photon currently? although it is a general diagram to get the idea of what we should take into account to carry out the integration correctly

The Ultimate Inventory System does not have a PUN integration. PUN is no longer being actively developed so we will not be working on an integration for it. For now the best bet is to use something like @Pesadelo do Espantalho's system once it is released.

They don't seem to be interested in using Photon or Fusion, personally I think the dedicated server is a good idea, but of course how long will we have to wait until we have it available?