Object Pool Error On Client When Using Assault Rifle Trigger Repeat

zcorsair

I have this error when the assault rifle is used as an automatic and only on the client. Single shots work all day long, but as soon as you hold the mouse button down for automatic mode, this object pool error will happen about every forth shot or so while in auto fire and the bullets will act erratically. So I revisited a build from late July and there isn't an error. Since then I have updated UCC a few times. The other thing I have updated is PUN2 to 2.43. I think the error occurs in the ProjectileShooter script (included image), I did notice some changes in there since the July version. I can't duplicate it in your demo because, I think the only weapon that does repeat is the assault rifle and it is setup for hit scan not a projectile. I am not sure how to approach this and have spent a couple days on it so far, so I am reaching out for help. Thank you.
ProjectileShooter Error Line.jpg

I haven't used the multiplayer since update to v3, but there seems to be a couple Destroys in the ProjectileModule that could be destroying the SpawnedProjectile before the server. Maybe try logging around them to see if that's the cause.1696390171451.png1696390143282.png

I haven't used the multiplayer since update to v3, but there seems to be a couple Destroys in the ProjectileModule that could be destroying the SpawnedProjectile before the server. Maybe try logging around them to see if that's the cause.View attachment 11748View attachment 11747
Thanks for the advice. What I did for now is just comment out line 281 on that ProjectileShooter script and the error goes away. I don't feel exactly comfortable with that fix, but can live with it for now

Last edited: