New value typed for floats with Range attribute isn't saved when typed

Cheo

Hello, while working with the Grenade component I realized that its floats with a slider created by the range attribute need to be dragged (either by clicking on the float's name and moving the mouse or moving the slider) and not typed manually in order for the changes to be saved - if you enter a value yourself in the rectangle to the slider's right then you'll see the previous value still being displayed when you reselect the object.
I've only seen that on the Grenade component so far, this issue doesn't happen on the Ultimate Character Locomotion component, can't say if it occurs on other UCC components. Maybe it's something wrong in the Inspector script ?

What range are you referring to? I just tried changing the Gravity Magnitude, Damping, Rotation Damping, and Reflect Multiplier by typing it in and it persisted.

Here is a video example to be perfectly clear :

This was recorded on a fresh project using Unity 2022.3.1f1 and UCC 3.0.11, but I also saw it in a project using 2022.2 and UCC 3.0.12's preview.

Hmm, I'm not able to reproduce it. Here's a similar set of steps:

I haven't made any changes recently to this part of the code so am not sure what is different. If after version 3.0.12 is released and it still doesn't work we can do some more debugging.