Issues getting a bow to work

SOSolacex

Hey,

I am currently having issues getting my bow to work.
In regards to actually getting things to work, I can equip/unequip it and holding right mouse button does draw the bow...
However, there's no ammo/arrow whatsoever.

I've added the ammo binding amongst other required things I've seen in the UCC/UIS integration videos.
Components of my bow and arrow prefabs can be seen here https://ttprivatenew.s3.amazonaws.c...ents/17102099/TinyTake04-06-2021-06-15-45.mp4

What currently doesn't work is: Arrow doesn't spawn.. and thus I can't shoot.
I am not sure what I did wrong; as far as I know the components are set correctly. (Wooden arrow is my ammo, Practice bow is the weapon.)

Arrow Item definition: Screenshot_47.png

Bow Item definition: Screenshot_48.png

On the Bow Item prefab can you double check that you've set the projectile prefab?
Our system does not set the ammo prefab as a projectile prefab automatically, that's actually something I wish to add at some point but I haven't decided how yet.
Currently you have to set the projectile prefab directly inside the Bow prefab.

There should be a Bow in the integration demo scene. Put your Bow and theIntegration Bow prefab side to side in the inspector and check the differences.
Additionally the Bow uses the State System quite a lot since it use the left hand instead of the right. Try looking around the Use Item Ability on the character to make sure you have the States setup the way you want.

On the Bow Item prefab can you double check that you've set the projectile prefab?
Our system does not set the ammo prefab as a projectile prefab automatically, that's actually something I wish to add at some point but I haven't decided how yet.
Currently you have to set the projectile prefab directly inside the Bow prefab.

There should be a Bow in the integration demo scene. Put your Bow and theIntegration Bow prefab side to side in the inspector and check the differences.
Additionally the Bow uses the State System quite a lot since it use the left hand instead of the right. Try looking around the Use Item Ability on the character to make sure you have the States setup the way you want.
I have. You can see it on the mp4 link I've included in the post.

So ummm...
Looks like I set everything in regards to the bow up correctly..
But I found out my first person camera wasn't rendering the overlay layer properly :LOL: Either way, it works now. Cheers.