Inventory System by Opsive WIP

chrisk

Hi, Singemdoko, Are you still here?
I'm just checking to see how you are doing on the inventory system.
My inventory pretty much had to redesign the whole item/inventory system.
For me, it's simply impossible to workaround UCC item/inventory system.
I was wondering what kind of approach you are taking and if you are making some progress.

Cheers!

Hi,

Sorry for not giving an update in a while. The asset is progressing at a good pace. I am still working on the standalone inventory asset and we won't start the integration with the other Opsive assets until I am finished.
We do not have a release window, we will release this asset once it is ready.

The good news is that I am now working almost full time on the inventory asset.
I plan to post a "first draft" framework design doc once I have something that is robust and tested. I look forward to reading your comments, concerns and feedback.

chrisk

That's great news! Likewise, I look forward to reviewing it and hopefully I can base off of your asset instead. It will make patching UCC much easier, assuming that your inventory system will seamlessly be integrated into UCC.
Right now my inventory system has too many changes and it is very difficult to integrate UCC patches.

Justin

Administrator
Staff member
This is a separate asset that we don't have an ETA for yet. @Sangemdoko is making great progress on it and we should have some news soon.

Rastos78

This is a separate asset that we don't have an ETA for yet. @Sangemdoko is making great progress on it and we should have some news soon.
Thank you and sorry for the double post.

I am integrating with Inventory and Weapon Modding (ICWM).

But I don't know if I should opt for rucksack integration instead, because I need to manage several inventories at once.

I'm a little confused but I'll probably finish what I started, and wait for your new asset.

Sorry about my English.