Inputs settings issues


Not sure how this happened. I noticed some odd behaviour recently with my weapon set up, then realised after a while some of my custom input settings had actually set back to default. I put the custom ones back how they should be in my project fixed. May have pressed something in error or some update issue. Always worth checking input settings if you have control issues and a custom set up & remember to update duplicate fields with none conflicting relevant entries.
Last edited:
The controller will not reset your settings. I recommend using version control so you can go back in time if something happens.
Thanks I'm currently learning GIT hub. I regularly back up each week on an external hard drive, but made a huge amount of changes over 2 days with no back up so had to just compare to previous projects and correct all input settings. All working fine now :)
Last edited: