Impossible to zoom in on the shot after a scene change (with don’t destroy on load)

Ok so I keep two backups of my game. Usually I edit and test run my game on my D drive at home. Thats where Im getting this //assets error. I am now at work and I do some code editing and add gameobjects when I have a moment. This is done on my flash drive and then I just copy it over to my D drive at home at end of day. Well it worked just fine off the flash drive at work. Ill have to keep some notes on this and figure out exactly when and where this error is occuring to track it down. Thanks for the help I think this gets me going again.

Justin, Im back on a different level and Im seeing that my crawl state in that level when pressing the move button, takes 4 steps and pauses a second then takes another 4 steps. Never releasing the move forward button. This level was working fine til I updated unitys movement system. Any ideas? I have the state system brought back into the level and the move action stays active while the button is pressed even though it pauses for that second ever 4 steps.

From what I can tell, watching the animator do my crawl animation, it reaches the end of my 2 second animation clip then hits idle for a split second. That is what is causing this. Not sure yet how to correct.