Importing Animations into blender

Shaggy

My main skill is programming(7+ years), so I am really hoping that I can use Opsive's default animations. If so, I know enough about animation that I can get by(animating my weapons and such).

I'm hoping to get this project off the ground so that I can get to the part I enjoy the most - adding new content, but the current roadblock to that is animations. I was hoping to import Opsive's animations into to blender, so that I have a base to start with.(What I'll be making is aim and reload animations, so for example I'm currently trying to import AimIdle.fbx)

I plan to retarget the animations in blender to my character models rig, but currently the armature imports incorrectly.(I've tried every combo of import settings that I can think of) Interestingly, the armature Nolan.fbx does import fine, it's just all of the animation rigs that do not.

If I am able to import the animations it's possible eventually tweak them to make them feel more like my own, but with animating not being my main skill it's very important to me that I'm able to use Opsive's animations as a base so I can actually get started on my project.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance. :)

Attachments

• DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20210721092320.png
    DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20210721092320.png
    82 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: