How to apply position spring offset to fps arms ?

Cheo

Hello, here's my problem : I'm creating a custom humanoid fps player by using a duplicate model with only its arms visible and using UCC's third person animator for the moment. But I cannot keep the arms in a correct place because of the object's pivot point which is apparently set to its feet on start - that is if I'm ticking "Ignore Positional Look Offset" on in the First Person Objects and lowering the Position Offset y value. When leaving "Ignore Positional Look Offset" off and using the "Position Offset" values under the Position Spring section of any First Person Perspective Item, I'm getting correct results with the arms staying put at the same place. The difference between the two methods is that the former moves the First Person Object Pivot, while the latter keeps the pivot in the camera's position. I could set custom spring position offset values for each item, but that doesn't seem optimal to me, especially when it comes to weapon switching and abilities - these spring values seem more appropriate for tweaking or additional effects. Is there or could there be a global equivalent of the spring position offset for the First Person Objects component ? Thanks in advance.

The position spring on each item's First Person Perspective Item component is the only value used to adjust the position of the arms. There's no way of changing this globally because it's unique to each item (e.g. different arm animations when holding different items, etc).

Hello, here's my problem : I'm creating a custom humanoid fps player by using a duplicate model with only its arms visible and using UCC's third person animator for the moment. But I cannot keep the arms in a correct place because of the object's pivot point which is apparently set to its feet on start - that is if I'm ticking "Ignore Positional Look Offset" on in the First Person Objects and lowering the Position Offset y value. When leaving "Ignore Positional Look Offset" off and using the "Position Offset" values under the Position Spring section of any First Person Perspective Item, I'm getting correct results with the arms staying put at the same place. The difference between the two methods is that the former moves the First Person Object Pivot, while the latter keeps the pivot in the camera's position. I could set custom spring position offset values for each item, but that doesn't seem optimal to me, especially when it comes to weapon switching and abilities - these spring values seem more appropriate for tweaking or additional effects. Is there or could there be a global equivalent of the spring position offset for the First Person Objects component ? Thanks in advance.
I'm running into the same issue. Were you able to find a solution?