how can my abilities work when I swim

Reza

I make a lookwatch ability and when swimming the ability becomes like this is there a solution for my case?

I assume your watch ability has a higher priority than swim in the ability list? maybe it is simply a case of making it a concurrent ability?
I haven't done much first person stuff, but is your watch animation also restricted to the arm layer?

yes I put it above the swimming ability, I made use gravitiy = false, and this works it's just that the swimming animation does not work, just need to confirm whether it means I have to add conditions in the swim animator to be able to see the watch

or I better use itemability? because I only display the arm without the special function of the ability

If it's just an issue of animations, then yeah you'll need to set up the conditions in the animator to properly handle the case where the character is swimming AND using this watch ability.

the animator has succeeded, but when swimming all swim functions don't work, is there no way to do it together?