Help with create a souls like camera.

TickTock

The souls like camera act most likely the Adventure ViewType.
Just one thing different.
In Dark Souls. When the Player move left. The camera slightly turn left (Just like you slightly turn the right trigger to left). Act the same when turning right.
The question is where should I modify the camera's rotation?
I create an ViewType named SoulsLike and inherit from Adventure. Should I monitor the character input and rotate the camera here?
I don't think it's a good idea since I think ViewType is a class to handle HOW the camera act. I think put it in MovementType would be better but I didn't find the conections about MovementType and ViewType.
It's there a better way to do this? (Slightly turn the camera with the player's move direction)

Everything related to the camera should be done in the view type. As I understand, you don't want to change how the character reacts to user input, so there is no need to modify the movement type.

Everything related to the camera should be done in the view type. As I understand, you don't want to change how the character reacts to user input, so there is no need to modify the movement type.
I marked solved. Can you still read me?
I have done this like this. It's really simple. But I'm not very confident about if I should use the RawInputVector here. Is there a better way?
1651803823967.png

You can use the raw input in this case - I actually don't think that it'll be different from the input vector since the rotate gets called before the input is processed. The raw input is taken directly from the input and not processed through the movement type.